Friday, September 14, 2012

Kool-Aid Lip Stainer

I"m not one who likes to wear lipstick, let alone lip gloss. So when I saw this post (http://pinterest.com/pin/96616354477076174/) I thought this was perfect for me. You can have the nice pink/redness to your lips, without the feel of it, or evening staining your teeth. Don't you love chatting with a woman who has red lipstick all over their teeth, and that's all you stare at?

Ingredients were simple:

1 packet of Kool-Aid
1 Q-Tip


Take the Q-tip and dip it in a bowl of water and then dab it in the Kool-Aid mix. After that, rub it all over your lips



*Make sure to rub it in all the way or you will get lumps

Now to get rid of the lumps, I was the dummy that decided to just lick my lips, and I forgot how sour Kool-Aid mix was and this was my reaction



Besides going into a diabetic shock from all the sugar in the mix, this "Pin" idea works!! I used the Cherry flavor, but I also bought strawberry to get a more pink color. It's been about 3 hours and my lips are still red. Now, I haven't been making out with anyone (yet), so I don't know how long it will last with certain factors, but after eating lunch and drinking, lips are still colored. The total cost of this was 20 cents! Take that Revlon


No comments:

Post a Comment