Friday, September 14, 2012

Deep Pore Cleanser (Parental Discretion is Advised)


I don't even know where to begin with this... I am going to say that this post is not made for children. Here is the original post (Deep Pore Cleanser). Before I decided to try it, I was thinking this was a good idea, after completing it, not so much. And you will see why...

Ingredients were simple again:

1 tbs of non-flavored gelatin
1 1/2 tbs of milk (doesn't matter what kind)
I didn't have any measuring spoons so i "Honey Boo Boo'd" it and used a spoon. I used one spoonful of the Gelatine and 2 spoonfuls of milk.
Mix together until it is creamy in texture
Once you start mixing this stuff together, grab a close pin and put it on your nose because this mixture smells like shit!! I was gagging as I was mixing this.

Now be happy before you put it on, because then this is where this "Pin" goes downhill.
Here I am before I put the paste on my face




This is once all the stuff was on my face
Now this is where I'm going to change the name of this "Pin" from Deep Pore Cleanser to Jizz Cleanser. This stuff looked like I just got through with a gang bang. The texture, the smell, and how it looked reminds me of jizz. At this point, I was done.




I let this shit sit on my face for 5 minutes. Once it hardened, it was time to take off (notice that my lips are still red)
Good luck on this part!! The jizz basically turned into duck tape. It hurt so bad taking this stuff off and I have a pretty high tolerance for pain.
There went my eyelid
The aftermath

Conclusion: STAY AWAY!!!  this caused more pain than enjoyment. My face doesn't feel any different and I had to rub some lotion on it, just to get rid of the redness. The point of this "pin" was to save money from buying pore strips or wipes, but shit... I would rather spend $50 than to go through this again. All that you will get from this is "Jizz in a Bag"

1 comment:

  1. I have been just a little depressed lately, so I was looking for something that would make me feel upbeat! My thought was maybe a body wrap or a face scrub would do the trick! I came across your blog. I really want to Thank-you for your comments!! I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time! Thanks so much again...I don't have to look any farther ... your blog did the trick! I truly wish you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete