Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Teeth Whitening


Now who doesn't want their teeth to be pearly white? I know personally, teeth are the first thing i notice when talking to a person. I could care less what they look like, but they must have a good set of chompers. There are several ways to whiten your teeth.
1. Go to the Dentist, BUT if your like me, that's not an option because I start to cry as soon as I sit in the chair.

2. Whitening Strips: Let me just say, POINTLESS. It's like putting plastic wrap on your teeth (and remember the last plastic wrap experiment?) Once the plastic wrap is on, you sit there and drool for the 30 minutes. I'm around enough dogs each day (being a trainer), so I don't need to drool on myself

So of course, that leads me to Pinterest and the bright ideas they have. The only ingredients you will need are baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, toothbrush and toothpaste. If you don't brush your teeth, then you can not perform this DIY. 

Step 1: Take a mouthful of peroxide and swish in your mouth for 1 minute. Shoot, my jaw started hurting after 30 seconds, so I stopped there... I guess I have to work those muscles some more.




Step 2: Then spit that shit out! Enough said














Step 3: Put your toothpaste on the toothbrush and then dab in the baking soda. 


Now, the easy part.. brush your teeth

Let me tell you how to prepare for this DIY. Take a handful of sand and rub it on your teeth, because that's what it is like when brushing your teeth with the baking soda. Normally, I enjoy brushing my teeth (who are we kidding) but this would make me get dentures. 



Conclusion: It works! This is definitely a thumbs up Pinterest "pin". Besides the nasty ass taste, it actually has made my teeth more white. Your suppose to do this procedure once a week for 5 weeks. I saw results as soon as my second time doing it


2 comments:

  1. Excited to try some things on your blog, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete